【Who killed Cock Robin? (谁杀了知更鸟?) 】
Who killed Cock Robin? 谁杀了知更鸟?
I, said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀说,
With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭。,
I killed Cock Robin.杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die? 谁看到他死?
I, said the Fly. 是我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die. 看到他死,。
Who caught his blood? 谁取走他的血?
I, said the Fish, 是我,鱼说,
With my little dish, 用我的小碟子
I caught his blood. 取走他的血。
Who'll make his shroud? 谁来做寿衣?
I , said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle, 用我的针和线,
I'll make the shroud. 为他做寿衣。
Who'll dig his grave? 谁来挖坟墓?
I, said the Owl, 是我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel, 用我的凿子和铲子,
I'll dig his grave. 为他挖坟墓。
Who'll be the person? 谁来当牧师?
I, said the Rook, 是我,乌鸦说,
With my little book, 用我的小本子,
I'll be the person. 为他当牧师。
Who'll be the clerk? 谁来当执事?
I, said the Lark, 是我,云雀说,
If it's not in the dark, 如果不是在暗处,
I'll be the clerk. 我将当执事。
Who'll carry the link? 谁拿火炬来?
I, said the Linnet, 是我,红雀说,
I'll fetch it in a minute, 我将在片刻将它拿来。
I'll carry the link. 我将拿火炬来。
Who'll be chief mourner? 谁来当主祭?
I, said the Dove, 是我,鸽子说,
I mourn for my love, 为吾爱哀悼。
I'll be chief mourner. 我将当主祭。
Who'll carry the coffin? 谁来抬棺?
I, said the Kite, 是我,鸢说,
If it's not through the night, 若不经过夜晚,
I'll carry the coffin. 我将抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall? 谁来扶棺?
We, said the Wren, 是我们,鹪鹩说,
Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡,
We'll bear the pall. 我们将扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm? 谁来唱赞美诗?
I, said the Thrush, 是我,画眉说,
As she sat on a bush, 当他埋入灌木丛中,
I'll sing a psalm. 我将唱赞美诗。
Who'll toll the bell? 谁来敲丧钟?
I, said the Bull, 是我,牛说,
Because I can pull, 因为我可以拉钟,
So Cock Robin, farewell. 所以,再会了,知更鸟。
All the birds of the air 空中所有的鸟
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing, 都悲叹哭泣。
When they heard the bell toll 在丧钟
For poor Cock Robin. 为那可怜的知更鸟响起之时。
NOTICE 启事
To all it concerns, 关系人请注意,
This notice apprises, 下回小鸟审判,
The Sparrow's for trial, 受审者为麻雀。
At next bird assizes.