皮尔特沃夫吧 关注:383,855贴子:16,289,472

回复:【转】◇13-08-25◆LOL之英雄台词

只看楼主收藏回复

炼金术士 - 辛吉德

How about a drink?
要来一杯么?
This may hurt
这个也许有点痛
Mix, mix, swirl, mix
摇,摇,晃,摇
It's nearly time
差不多是时候了
To shake or not to shake...
是摇,还是不摇,这是一个问题
I hear you
我听到你了
On my way...
正在路上
I... There's the rum
我……只是醉倒了……
Shaken, not stirred
饮用之前摇一摇……
How'd that taste?
尝到失败的滋味了么?我想你会习惯的……


本楼含有高级字体44楼2013-08-25 15:08
回复
    嗜血猎手 - 沃里克

    This ends now
    这局胜负已定。
    Yes
    是。
    I hunger
    我饿了。
    It's only fun if they run
    他们逃跑了,我才有乐子。
    It's time to hunt
    狩猎的时候到了。
    I'll feast on their bones
    我会尽情享受他们的骨头的。
    I smell their stench
    我闻到他们的臭味了。
    I almost feel... Human
    我觉得我……变回人类了……
    All the better to eat you with, my dear
    "我真不认识什么阿鲁高!我可是土生土长的鲁因特纳(Runeterra)人!"
    Yes
    是。
    Mmmhh... Delicious!
    恩……你们的肉非常可口。


    本楼含有高级字体45楼2013-08-25 15:08
    回复
      2026-03-08 06:44:01
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
      探险家 - 伊泽瑞尔
      Time for a true display of skill
      是时候表演真正的技术了!
      It's all skill
      这全凭技术!
      I'll handle it
      我能行。
      No problem
      没问题。
      Time to strike!
      该出击了!
      Let's do it!
      我们上吧!
      Fortune and glory!
      财宝……和荣耀……
      Noxians… I hate those guys.
      在别的游戏里,像我这么帅的一般都是主角吖!
      Over here!
      在这儿!
      Let's go!
      出发吧!
      Know your environment.
      要了解你的处境。
      This way.
      这边儿!
      Careful…
      要小心!
      I'm on it!
      交给我了!
      Agreed
      同意
      No time to waste
      没有时间可以浪费了!
      Who needs a map?
      有谁需要地图么?
      We need to wrap this up, I have several treasures left to uncover.
      我们得快点结束,我还有一些宝藏没挖呢!


      本楼含有高级字体46楼2013-08-25 15:08
      回复
        熔岩巨兽 - 墨菲特
        Rock solid.
        坚如磐石!
        Smash!
        撞吧!
        Hurt!
        打吧!
        Kill!
        杀吧!
        Die!
        死吧!
        Pain!
        疼吧!
        Stay down!
        趴下!
        That's what you get for fighting a rock!
        这就是和石头战斗的代价!
        Ouch.
        哎哟……
        Caught between a rock and a hard place.
        我也是从石头里蹦出来的,为什么我不是猴子呢?
        Okay.
        好的
        Sure.
        当然
        Uh-huh.
        啊哈
        Got it.
        收到
        Yes.
        是的
        Going.
        正在呢
        I'm moving as fast as I can!
        我已经是全速前进了!
        You will lose.
        你们会输的。


        本楼含有高级字体47楼2013-08-25 15:09
        回复
          亡灵勇士 - 塞恩

          I do it!
          交给我吧!
          Get on my choppa
          吃我一记重击!
          Now I'm dead serious
          严格来说,我已经死了。
          Who is your summoner and what does he do?
          谁是你的召唤师?他是做什么的?
          I'll be back!
          我会……回来的……
          Hand bone, connected to the hand bone, connected to your... Face bone!
          你说看到我的骨头了?不,这些都是你的幻觉!
          Stop being a bonehead!
          别再犯2了!
          Lead me to battle!
          带我去打仗!
          What is best than death? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear their lamentation of noobs
          死后能做的最棒的事情是什么?就是碾碎你的敌人,看着他们先你一步而去,并聆听他们怯懦的哭喊。


          本楼含有高级字体48楼2013-08-25 15:10
          回复
            德邦总管 - 赵信

            To the arena!
            长枪依在!
            Fate has made its choice.
            命运已做出了它的选择!
            Do not bore me
            请不要烦我!
            Press the assault!
            陷阵之志,有死无生!
            Justice is at hand!
            正义在我手中。
            Perish with honor.
            荣耀与毁灭同在。
            Their lives are forfeit.
            他们的生命已被依法剥夺。
            Here’s a tip…and a spear behind it.
            一点寒芒先到...随后枪出如龙!
            Find me an immovable object, and I'll put this question to rest.
            没有人能够突破我的枪围!!
            My King commands.
            奉吾王之命!
            Ask not what Demacia can do for you, but what it will do if you're in the way.
            在问德玛西亚能给你什么好处之前,请先关心一下你挡路的下场。
            It shall be done.
            交给我了!
            To triumph!
            即将凯旋!
            The warrior's spirit is never broken.
            勇士之魂,从未破灭。
            A Demacian does not retreat.
            德玛西亚人从不退缩!
            Victory calls!
            胜利在呼唤!
            Always forward!
            勇往直前!
            Sound the march!
            击鼓,进军!
            Only actions truly speak.
            只有行动才能说明一切。
            I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me.
            即使敌众我寡,末将亦能万军丛中取敌将首级!


            本楼含有高级字体49楼2013-08-25 15:10
            回复
              末日使者 - 费德提克

              Your bidding, master
              听候您的吩咐,主人
              To our end
              朝着末日前进!
              Indeed!
              当然!
              The end is near
              末日就要来了!
              Yes, my master
              是,我的主人。
              Are you afraid?
              你怕了么?
              Fear me
              畏惧我吧!
              I feel your fear
              我知道你怕!
              I haven't got a brain, and soon neither will you!
              我没有大脑,但很快你也会没有!
              hahaha yes!
              哈哈哈!是的!
              Indeed!
              当然!
              I think I'll let you suffer for a while!
              我想,我该让你痛苦一会儿!


              本楼含有高级字体50楼2013-08-25 15:10
              回复
                虚空先知 - 玛尔扎哈

                Oblivion awaits
                湮灭在等待……
                It is done
                完成了
                Mortality is weakness
                凡人就是软弱。
                We demand sacrifice
                我们要求献祭!
                Inevitable
                无可避免。
                Their time is short
                他们时日无多了。
                For the Void
                虚空万岁!
                Please do not look directly into the void if you have epilepsy, a history of back problems or
                are pregnant…
                如果你有癫痫病,请不要直接观察虚空,否则有可能导致妊娠反应。
                I think a voidling just came out.
                哦?你指的是这把我从来不用的小刀么?我是找达斯坦借的,他还老大不愿意呢。
                Icathia beckons
                艾卡西亚在召唤!
                I foresee Armageddon, followed by a grand resurgence of parachute pants
                我预见了末日浩劫,紧随其后的是降落伞裤的伟大复兴……
                As was foreseen
                就和曾今预见的一样。
                In due course
                用最合适的手法。
                Second sight ordains it
                冥冥之中自有天意。
                It is in motion
                正在运转。
                At once
                马上。
                We are timeless
                我们不受岁月左右。
                Do not challenge fate's will
                不要挑战命运的意愿。
                Without question
                毫无疑问。
                Come mortal, witness your demise!
                来吧,凡人,见证你的死亡吧!
                Bow to the void or be consumed by it
                要么向虚空鞠躬!要么被虚空吞噬!


                本楼含有高级字体51楼2013-08-25 15:11
                回复
                  2026-03-08 06:38:01
                  广告
                  不感兴趣
                  开通SVIP免广告
                  战争女神 - 希维尔

                  To battle
                  战斗吧!
                  On the double
                  倍速前进中!
                  Move out!
                  行动吧!
                  Goodbye, my sisters!
                  姐妹们,我先走一步……
                  You may call me mistress, but only from your knees
                  他们就是见不得女人当战神!……咋样,有明星范儿么?(淘气)
                  For the honour of all
                  为荣誉而战!
                  The hunt begins
                  狩猎开始!
                  Enjoy that breath. It will be your last
                  好好享受你的最后一次呼吸吧!


                  本楼含有高级字体52楼2013-08-25 15:11
                  回复
                    时光守护者 - 基兰

                    I knew you would do that
                    就知道你会选我
                    Already there
                    已经就位
                    Make haste
                    加把劲
                    Time is wasting
                    时间正在流逝
                    All in good time
                    时机刚刚好~
                    Inevitably
                    必须的
                    Yes...
                    是……
                    The way is always the same
                    万变不离其宗
                    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana
                    知道我刚在时空旅行的时候见到谁了么?多拉B梦!
                    Yes...
                    是……
                    The way is always the same
                    万变不离其宗
                    Already there
                    已经就位
                    I've seen your death. It was painful!
                    我曾看见过你的死亡。当时的你死得惨不忍睹!


                    本楼含有高级字体53楼2013-08-25 15:11
                    回复
                      哨兵之殇 - 加里奥

                      In flight!
                      正在飞行途中
                      An honor to serve.
                      乐意为您效劳。
                      I will protect.
                      我会保护大家的。
                      On the approach
                      正在接近中。
                      Moving out.
                      开始行动。
                      Remain alert.
                      保持警戒。
                      By your command.
                      谨遵您的指挥。
                      Without fear
                      毫不畏惧。
                      I will not fail.
                      我不会失败的!
                      The spell is broken and we live again!
                      咒语被破除了,我们再次活了下来!
                      Assault from above!
                      从上方发动攻击!
                      The will of Demacia!
                      德玛西亚的意志!
                      Preemptive strike!
                      先下手为强!
                      With great force
                      全力而战!
                      Justice will be done.
                      正义必胜!
                      So be it
                      但愿如此!
                      It's clobberin time
                      是时候舒缓下筋骨了!
                      You should come back with more bad guys.
                      你下次再来的时候应该多带点人!
                      Two birds with one stone? Have you met my parents?
                      一石二鸟?你碰到过我的父母么?
                      A guardian is always prepared.
                      石像展翅!


                      本楼含有高级字体54楼2013-08-25 15:12
                      回复
                        无极剑圣 - 易

                        My blade is yours
                        我的剑就是你的剑。
                        We strike now
                        我们上吧!
                        Certainly
                        必须的。
                        Do not fear the unknown
                        不要害怕未知的事物。
                        Wuju style
                        无极之道。
                        Follow my lead
                        跟我来。
                        I will show you the path
                        我来为你带路。
                        I shall return stronger next time
                        下次归来我应该能变得更强!
                        Wuju... Pass me that potion?
                        眼睛多,看东西才会更加清楚。
                        I will show you the path
                        我来为你带路。
                        A wise decision
                        明智的决定。
                        Your skills are inferior!
                        你们的技术太烂了!


                        本楼含有高级字体55楼2013-08-25 15:12
                        回复
                          琴瑟仙女 - 娑娜

                          From my mind to yours.
                          我用意念传达给您。
                          Adagio, summoner.
                          这首是慢板曲,召唤师。
                          Harmoniously.
                          要协调。
                          Delicately.
                          要优美。
                          With perfect tempo.
                          完美的节拍。
                          A sublime duet.
                          精彩的二重唱
                          Quarter time! Quarter time!
                          中场休息时间!中场休息时间!
                          Accurate, like a metronome.
                          像节拍器一样准确无误。
                          Accelerated movement, I concur.
                          加速运动,我赞成。
                          If you want it, then you've got it... but don't ask me to bust any sort of move…
                          "如果你想要,就拿去吧……但别要求我终止任何形式的动作……"
                          Allegrissimo
                          这首曲子是最急板!
                          Order through music.
                          请通过音乐来下命令
                          Brioso, brioso
                          充满活力,朝气蓬勃!
                          Shall we resolve this dissonance?
                          我们能解决这个不和谐的音调么?
                          The fanfare ascends
                          号角已经响起!
                          A symphony of justice
                          正义的交响乐!
                          The sopranos I know don't "whack" anyone.
                          我所知道的女高音从来不会对任何人造成打击。
                          I am the conductor of your funeral dirge.
                          我就是在你葬礼上演奏哀乐的乐队指挥。
                          They will be BAROQUE-n! (laughs)
                          "它们将会是“巴洛克(重读)恩(轻读)”风格!(笑)
                          Maybe it is better that I am mute.
                          也许我哑了反倒会显得更淑女一点。
                          Only you can hear me, summoner. What masterpiece shall we play today?
                          只有你可以听到我的话,召唤师。今天我们演奏哪首曲子?


                          本楼含有高级字体56楼2013-08-25 15:12
                          回复
                            扭曲树精 - 茂凯

                            This power… I cannot control.
                            这股力量……我无法控制
                            Torment me no longer.
                            别再折磨我了!
                            To rest, if only I could.
                            如果我能休息就好了。
                            This life was not meant to be.
                            这条命早已偏离了命运的轨迹。
                            You should not defy nature.
                            你无法忤逆自然!
                            There is no escape.
                            没有地方可以安生!
                            I once had peace.
                            我也曾拥有过安宁。
                            Return me to the forest.
                            把我放回森林里去!
                            I would end this burden, but it always returns.
                            我也试图终结过这困扰,但它总会卷土重来。
                            I hate being uprooted.
                            我讨厌拔根而起的感觉。
                            Begone, vile magicks!
                            这些讨厌的魔法,给我滚开!
                            I will punish their imprudence.
                            我要惩罚他们的轻率之举
                            Reckless mages!
                            可恶的法师们!
                            I must end the misuse of magic.
                            我必须终结魔法的滥用。
                            They will know my remorse.
                            他们会尝到我的悔恨的!
                            Do you want to see Twisted?!
                            你想见识下什么是扭曲?!
                            I dated a sugar pine once, just to spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ash though.
                            我曾经为了打扮,和一棵糖松约会过。结果她是一棵桦树,好在它的灰烬还算不错!
                            Is this what they call “getting stomped?"
                            这就是人们所说的“被**”么?
                            Nature can be a real mother…
                            自然才是真正的母亲..
                            Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten.
                            自然,才是平衡最真实的形态。一边吃,一边避免被吃掉。
                            Animals are lazy, we plants produce our own food.
                            动物们都是懒货!我们植物都是自己生产食物的。
                            I do your bidding, for now.
                            我将暂时服从你的吩咐。


                            本楼含有高级字体57楼2013-08-25 15:13
                            回复
                              2026-03-08 06:32:01
                              广告
                              不感兴趣
                              开通SVIP免广告
                              海洋之灾 - 普朗克

                              Prepare to be boarded
                              准备登船!
                              Swab that poop deck!
                              刷船尾啦!
                              Come 'ere, me beauty!
                              来吧,美人!
                              Look what crawled out of the bung hole!
                              看看马桶里网到了什么?
                              Nothing but a bilge rat!
                              只不过是只舱鼠!
                              I'll be using you for chum!
                              我要收你做“好朋友”!
                              I won't rest until I see a hanging from the yard arm!
                              我非要把你吊死在桅杆上不可!
                              Ramming speed
                              全速前进中!
                              Wanna know why me Roger is so jolly?
                              想知道为啥我的海盗旗这么高兴么?
                              Avast me hearties!
                              别跑,我的心肝!
                              Shiver me timbers
                              吓老子一跳!
                              Yohoho and a bottle of rum!
                              哟呵呵!加上一瓶……朗姆酒
                              Ahoy!
                              Ahoy!(啊霍依!打招呼的意思)
                              Well, blow me down
                              有种轰趴我!
                              I ain't got me ground legs yet, land lubber
                              我还没脚软呢,泥腿子!
                              Enjoy your visit to the depths of the sea, land lubber!
                              去深海玩得开心点吧,旱鸭子!


                              本楼含有高级字体58楼2013-08-25 15:13
                              回复