我的狐仙老婆吧 关注:42,009贴子:1,663,246

回复:【游戏】LOL的机友或妹纸们来,我说台词你们来猜英雄

只看楼主收藏回复

狗头人。。。

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
  生与死,轮回不止。我们生,而他们死。
  Anthropomancy. Divination by entrails.
  死亡祭祀就要开始。你的内脏将用来占卜。
  I bring death.
  死亡与我同在。
  Soon, there will be nothing.
  很快,这儿就什么都不会剩下了。
  Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over.
  生,是轮回的一部分。而你的这部分,已然结束了。
  Your soul will be measured.
  你们的灵魂将会被女神称量。
  Death is a harsh mistress.
  死亡,是一位严厉的女神。
  Ain't nothing but a G-thang, dawg!
  其实我是只黑道犬,汪!
  It is but a doorway. I shall return.
  这只不过是另一扇门而已。我会回来的。
  Who let the dogs out! <woof woof woof woof>
  你们觉得我像阿努比斯?拜托,他的皮肤可是黑色的!
  There, for grace, I go.
  为了恩赐,我愿意前往。
  Where angels fear to tread.
  这儿连天使都不敢踏足。
  It is never-ending.
  这事儿永远都不会停息。
  Their death awaits.
  他们的死亡就要降临了。
  If it is your wish.
  如果你想要的话。
  Yes, Summoner.
  遵命,召唤师。
  Do not try my patience.
  不要考验我的耐心。
  Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity like the sands of the desert.
  你的遗体将慢慢消散,化为永恒,就像沙漠中的沙砾那样。


IP属地:北京111楼2013-04-06 18:13
回复
    本帖最后由 想念丶包宝贝 于 2012-1-13 04:41 编辑
    殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木
    I thought you'd never pick me
    我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……
    Okey...
    好吧……
    Aaaargh
    啊!(愤怒地)
    Where are we going?
    我们这是要去哪?
    Hey! Come back!
    嘿!快回来!
    Let's find some friends!
    我们去找点儿朋友吧!
    Mummy? Daddy?
    妈妈?爸爸?
    Daddy? Mummy?
    爸爸?妈妈?
    Where are we going?
    我们这是要去哪?
    Let's be friends forever!
    让我们做好朋友吧
    Come play with me
    来和我玩吧 【让人心疼的 小木木。】
    Let me give you a hug
    真可怜,让我抱抱你……


    IP属地:北京112楼2013-04-06 18:14
    回复
      2026-01-14 07:51:20
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
      寒冰射手 - 艾希

      Smart choice
      明智之选
      Freeze!
      结冰吧!
      Right between the eyes!
      正对眉心!
      My aim is steady
      我瞄得很稳。
      You want some of this?
      你要来几发么?
      We must press on!
      我们必须向前推进!
      Agreed
      同意
      Swiftly now!
      速度!
      My time has come
      该……死……
      No, really. Put that apple on your head.
      别怕,不就是把苹果放在你头上么?我又不会射偏!
      Take a good look. It's the last you're going to get.
      好好看着,可别到时不知道自己是怎么死的。


      IP属地:北京114楼2013-04-06 18:14
      回复
        蒸汽机器人 - 布里兹

        Fired up and ready to serve.
        发动机已启动,随时可以出发!
        Metal is harder than flesh.
        金属比血肉更硬。
        Bone is a poor alternative.
        骨头,只是可怜的替代品。
        Look, you're leaking.
        看,你正在漏油。
        Your steam is escaping.
        你的蒸汽正在泄漏。
        Quake in fear, fleshling.
        在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。
        Does that hurt?
        刚才那一下疼吗?
        Exterminate! Exterminate!
        消灭!统统消灭!
        Malfunction… systems powering down…
        发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)
        I put the "go" in "golem". <pause> That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
        召唤师,我想变形……
        Precisely.
        要精确。
        I remain focused.
        我还在听。
        The magic calls to me.
        魔法在呼唤着我。
        A rolling golem gathers no rust.
        多多活动,就不会生锈。
        As long as it takes.
        顺其自然。
        Magic and steam, guide me!
        魔法和蒸汽指引着我!
        I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?
        我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?
        The time of man has come to an end.
        人类的时代该结束了!


        IP属地:北京115楼2013-04-06 18:15
        回复
          虚空恐惧 - 科’加斯

          Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!
          (嚼东西的声音)诺姆诺姆诺姆……
          Ah, the tangled webs we weave!
          啊,我们织的那张大网!
          Summoner, your darkness beckons!
          召唤师,你的心魔正在蠢蠢欲动!
          Afraid of the dark? Wise!
          怕黑么?英明!
          Your voices are scourge upon the world
          你的嗓音就是世界的祸害!
          I shall bring them terror!
          我该给他们带点儿恐惧!
          You are a scourge upon the world
          你就是世界的祸害之一!
          The daylight! It burns!
          日光!好烫!
          For the darkness
          黑暗万岁!
          Death is not the end for you. I've seen to it: for eternity you are mine!
          对你而言,死亡并不是终结。因为你将永远成为我的一部分!


          IP属地:北京116楼2013-04-06 18:15
          回复
            勇投弹手 - 库奇

            I'm up to snuff and gots me an ace machine
            王牌飞行员申请出战!
            Delta Sierra at twelve o'clock!
            12点钟方向发现敌人!
            Incoming!
            就来就来!
            It's a Charlie Foxtrot!
            都乱套了!
            I got a bogey on my tail!
            我的尾部有一名敌军!
            Bombs away!
            开始投弹!
            Consider yourself spanked nugget!
            等着被洒成蜂窝吧!傻瓜!
            Control, I'm making varsity play for the deck
            ……我即将进行……谢幕演出……
            Lima Oscar Lima
            大部分人都会打飞机!这对飞机来说很不公平!
            I'm on it black shoe
            我正在追尾!
            Bead of heat
            激情在燃烧!
            Another fine sortie
            打得漂亮!
            Now I'm all spooled up
            现在的我已经飙到极限了!!
            Ready to fly
            随时可以起飞!
            This is Major Tom to Ground Control
            汤姆上校呼叫地面控制
            That just goes to show you you're nothing but a Whiskey Delta
            那只能表明,你除了是个软蛋之外啥也不是!


            IP属地:北京117楼2013-04-06 18:15
            回复
              祖安狂人 - 蒙多医生

              Mundo!
              蒙多!
              Mundo smash!
              蒙多 砍!
              Mundo too strong for you!
              蒙多比你强壮得多!
              Aaargh
              啊啊啊!(愤怒地)
              Mundo will go where he pleases!
              蒙多想去哪就去哪
              Come to Mundo!
              来蒙多这儿!
              Mundo go this way!
              蒙多走这边!
              Mundo go boom!
              蒙多要爆炸了!
              Mundoooo!
              蒙多多多多多多!
              Mundo say his own name a lot, or else he forget. Has happened before!
              蒙多要整天说自己的名字,不然就会忘掉!以前就发生过!
              Mundo think you are big sissy!
              蒙多觉得你是个大娘们!
              【蒙多的台词就是卖萌的。。】


              IP属地:北京118楼2013-04-06 18:15
              回复
                寡妇制造者 - 伊芙琳

                All too easy
                全都太简单了
                I can smell their fear
                我可以察觉到他们的恐惧。
                Misery loves company
                福无双至,祸不单行。
                I've got the touch
                我找到机会出手了。
                Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
                尘归尘……土归土……
                Time to feed
                开杀咯!
                I may be bad, but I feel good!
                我可能很坏,但我感觉很爽
                This way!
                这边!
                If I must
                如果我必须的话
                Shadows beckon
                暗影正在指示着我。
                From the darkness
                我来自黑暗……
                Into the night
                融入黑夜之中……
                The night is my veil
                黑夜,就是我的面纱
                It takes a lot of effort to move like this in heals
                穿高跟鞋走成这样得付出巨大的努力。
                I like it when they scream
                他们尖叫什么的我最喜欢了。


                IP属地:北京119楼2013-04-06 18:16
                回复
                  2026-01-14 07:45:20
                  广告
                  不感兴趣
                  开通SVIP免广告
                  探险家 - 伊泽瑞尔

                  Time for a true display of skill
                  是时候表演真正的技术了!
                  It's all skill
                  这全凭技术!
                  I'll handle it
                  我能行。
                  No problem
                  没问题。
                  Time to strike!
                  该出击了!
                  Let's do it!
                  我们上吧!
                  Fortune and glory!
                  财宝……和荣耀……
                  Noxians… I hate those guys.
                  在别的游戏里,像我这么帅的一般都是主角吖!
                  Over here!
                  在这儿!
                  Let's go!
                  出发吧!
                  Know your environment.
                  要了解你的处境。
                  This way.
                  这边儿!
                  Careful…
                  要小心!
                  I'm on it!
                  交给我了!
                  Agreed
                  同意
                  No time to waste
                  没有时间可以浪费了!
                  Who needs a map?
                  有谁需要地图么?
                  We need to wrap this up, I have several treasures left to uncover.
                  我们得快点结束,我还有一些宝藏没挖呢!


                  IP属地:北京120楼2013-04-06 18:17
                  回复
                    我将带往你们通向胜利
                    难道他们不知道现在是野兽繁殖季节吗?


                    121楼2013-08-12 09:16
                    收起回复