Darkest night, I'll confront you here...
在最深邃的夜晚中,我将与你对峙...
Such a destiny was not desired.
我多么不奢望命运是如此。
In this place, I never wished to see that side of you.
我多么不奢望在此地看见你的另一面。
And raise different colors for one another.
随后为彼此染上不同色彩。
Never notice me.
请不要注意到我。
Never call my name with your voice.
请不要用那声音说出我的名字。
Let me forget everything and leave no trace of you.
让我忘却一切并褪去你的痕迹。
What am I carrying out in this horizon of despair?
在这绝望的地平线中我还期待能做到什么呢?
If it's not you, I can hurt anyone in the name of justice.
要不是你,我能以正义之名伤害任何人。
Your shadow gets in the way of my light.
你的阴影笼罩了我的光芒。
And testify...
成为了证明...
Let me forget everything, still moonlight shines on us.
即使忘却一切,月光依旧照耀于我们。
Broken heart, I don't want you to find and take a look at.
我从不想要你寻找并窥探那破碎的心。
So I'll sin more and destroy my thoughts, make a mess of my hand.
为此我将持续犯下罪孽,摧毁我的思想,弄脏我的双手。
I swear on the darkest night I'll end it all.
在最深邃的夜晚中,我誓言要结束一切。
And testify...
在此见证吧...
All that I'm left with is your reminiscences.
我所仅存的只有你的记忆。
Take me to where you are, won't you?
你愿将我带往你所在之处吗?
Till then I'll keep struggling.
在那之前我将持续挣扎。
Curse of justice you don't know.
挣扎于你所未闻的正义之咒。