在云端吧 关注:246贴子:1,112
  • 2回复贴,共1

Up in the Air在云端

只看楼主收藏回复

   Anybody who ever built an empire or change the world sat where you are right now.and it's because they sat there they were able to do it.
     每个建立了帝国或者改变过世界的人都经历过你现在的处境。也就是这种困境铸就了他们的成功。
    



1楼2010-08-29 18:37回复
    But sometimes it feels like,no matter how much success I have,it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy.
         但有时候我觉得如果我没找到命中注定的那个人,不管我有多成功都没意义。
        
        
        
         You might not understand that now,but believe me,you will one day.
         你也许现在不理解,但相信我,总有一天你能明白的。
        
        
         Otherwise that's a recipe for disater.
         否则那就是一枚定时炸弹。
        
        
         I don't mind being married to my career.And I don't except it to hold me in bed as I fall asleep.I just don't want to settle.
         我不介意一心扑在事业上。我也不指望谁抱着我睡觉。但我现在还不想安定下来。
        
        
        
        
        
         You're young,right now you see settling as some sort of failure.
         你还年轻,你认为安定下来对你来说是种失败。
    


    3楼2010-08-29 18:38
    回复
      2025-08-18 07:19:00
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
          
           You are awefully isolated how you live.
           你现在的生活方式与世隔绝。
          
          
          
           Changes are always scareing.
           改变总是令人恐惧。
          
          
           Panic doesn't help anything.
           恐慌没有任何用处。
          
          
          
          
           We are here to make linbo tolerable,to ferry wounded souls across the river of dread until the point where hope is dimly visibale.And then stop the boat,shove them in the water and make them swim.
           我们让地狱变得可以忍受,护送受伤的心灵渡过绝望的河流,到达一个几乎看不见希望的地方,然后我们停船把他们推进水里,让他们自己游走。
          
          
          
           You know why kids love atheles?Because they follow their their dreams.
           你知道孩子为什么从崇拜运动员吗?是因为他们追寻自己梦想。
      


      7楼2010-08-29 18:39
      回复