是这个咩?我见蛮搞笑的~~

I was walking down the street 我走在路上
When out the corner of my eye 余光看到一个
I saw a pretty little thing approaching me 美丽的小尤物正靠近我
She said "I've never seen a man
Who looks so all alone 她说:“我从未见如此孤单的男人
Could you use a little company? 你要人陪么?
If you pay the right price 肯付钱
Your evening will be nice, 你就能爽到天亮
or you can go and send me on my way." 或者咱们就此拜拜”
I said "You're such a sweet young thing 我说:“你这样年轻
Why you do this to yourself?" 为何如此待自己?”
She looked at me and this is what she said, 她看着我说:
"Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked 并非恶人不得闲暇,
Money don't grow on trees. 树上又不会长钱
I got bills to pay, 我有贷要偿
I got mouths to feed, 有家要养
There ain't nothing in this world for free 这世上哪有不要钱的
I know I can't slow down, 我知道我不能停下
I can't hold back, 我不能退缩
Though you know, I wish I could. 当然你也知道我希望那样