Now,come on.No matter how many awards or column inches are written about you,
or how high the elected office is for me,it's sitll not enough.
算了吧,无论得了多少奖,有多少专栏写了你,或者我当选的职位有多高,都还是不够。
We still feel like the little man,the loser they told us we were a hundred times.
我们仍然觉得自己无足轻重,就像那些输家反反复复告诉我们的那样。
The smart-asses at college,the high-ups,the well-born,the people whose respect we really wanted,really craved.
大学里那些自以为是的家伙,那些身居要职的人,那些出身显贵的人,那些我们曾孜孜以求热切渴望成为的人。
And isn't that why we work so hard now,why we fight for every inch,scrambling our way up undignified fashion?
那不正是我们今日辛苦工作、分毫必争的原因吗?不正是我们不折手段向上爬的原因吗?
If we're honest for a minute,if we reflect privately just for a moment,if we allow ourselves a glimpse into that shadowly place we call our soul,isn't that why we're here now? The two of us?
让我们坦诚片刻,让我们各自反省片刻,让我们往内心那个叫做灵魂的阴暗角落撇上一眼,那不正是我们有今日的原因么?我们两人。
Looking for a way back into the sun,into the limelight,back onto the winner's podium.
寻找重回阳光之下,再度成为公众焦点,再次坐上赢家宝座的方式。
Because we could feel it slipping away.
因为我们感觉哪一切正渐行渐远。
We were headed,both of us,for the dirt!
我们两人,将变成尘埃!
A place the sonbs always told us that we'd end up.
势利鬼们总说那就是我们的下场。
Face in the dust.
我们会弄得灰头土脸
Humiliated all the more for having tried so pitifuly hard.
忍辱负重,艰辛努力得越多,受到的屈辱就越多。
Well,to hell with that.
那就随他妈的去吧!
We're not gonna let that happen,either of us.
我俩决不能让那发生。
We're gonna show those bums.
我们要让那些白痴们看看。
We're gonna make them chock on our continued success,our continued headlines,our continued awards and power and glory!
让他们在我们的屡屡成功中喘不过气来,我们反复上头条,我们永享嘉奖、权利和荣耀!
We're gonna make those motherfuckers choke!
要让那些干他娘的喘不过气来!
by 卡三卡三