Burying her head low.
把头埋低。
Turn off the lights!
关灯喽!
So, I like hitting a moving target.
让,我就喜欢打移动的靶子。
Farce like scratching.
闹剧就和挠痒痒一样。
(they) selected the wrong opponent.
(他们)选错了对手。
I'm in make an empty show of strength?
我是在虚张声势吗?
Like a sure catch.
就像瓮中捉鳖一样。
Spare none.
赶尽杀绝
Up and down around about BABA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I have 30 lives.
上上下下左右左右BABA 哈哈哈哈 我有30条命啦。
The pursuit of stimulation of death will inadvertently catch up with you. Hey
追求刺激死亡就会在不经意间追上你。嘿嘿
I have no time.
我可没时间胡闹。
What do you play?
你玩什么呢?
Feel lucky?
觉得走运吗?
This is me?
这是我吗?
Relax.
放松 伙计。
Oh buy.
哦买地。
Think of a good idea?
想到好主意了吗?
Troubled.
麻烦不断。
The old debts.
该算算旧帐了。
I can't shave time.
我可没有刮胡子的闲功夫。
Wow, you have die an untimely on consciousness. Hum!
哇,你们已经有死于非命的觉悟了。哼!
Dead ah you, huh, that rob only warnings, huh!
装死啊你们,哼,刚才那抢只是警告而已,哼!