你刚才都看见了 对不对
You saw that, didn't you?
我看见了 许三多从高处跌落
I saw it. Xu Sanduo fell off,
目测高度十四米
estimated 14 meters by visual inspection.
我们算什么
What are we to you?
你用得上或者压根用不上的工具
Useful or damned useless tools?
那他为什么 不呼救
Then why didn't he call for help?
我不知道 你知道
I don't know! You do know!
你和他是同一种人
You and he are the same kind of people!
我们穿着同样的衣服
We wear the same uniform,
使着同样的武器
use the same weapons,
可很不幸在同一个战斗小组里
and unfortunately stay in a same group.
真是不幸
so unfortunate...
百万大军数年的心血
Millions of soldiers, several years of hard work,
人走人留 抛家舍业
people come and people go, giving so much to the cause.
一个数据和非数据的结果
All these, so a quantitative and qualitative conclustion
就要在这几天检验
can be reached in these few days.
可最后得不到一个公平的结果
But in the end there won't be a just result,
因为我的战士要跟他的朋友
because my soldier wants to have
在战场上重拾友谊
a battle field reunion with his friend.
我想为了这个结果
I think for this end
你和许三多都付出代价吧
both of you will have a price to pay.
这个代价不仅仅是眼泪吧
a price more than just tears.
也许还有汗水 也许还有血
maybe there is sweat, and maybe there is blood.
也许还有很多你熟悉的人
and people you know of,
熟悉的朋友
your friends.
可你根本不知道什么叫珍惜
And you don't know how to cherish them at all.
你真的懂得吗 你懂得珍惜吗
You think you know? how to cherish?
不抛弃 不放弃
Never give in, never give up.
你倒是记住了
You think you get it.
你也是这样告诉许三多的
and you told Xu Sanduo this.
那些做到这六个字的人
But those people who stick to these words--
抛弃了什么 放弃了什么
what have they been giving up?
想把 现在
Think about it, now!
你听着 成才
Listen, Cheng Cai.
我对你的评价不合格 仍然
My evaluation to you is "unqualified", still.
演习结束后哪儿来的会哪儿去
After the manuver, you go back to where you come from.
你和我们无缘
You are not one of us.
你刚刚说那些有什么意义
What was the point, you saying all of these?
你明明对他很感兴趣
You are obviously so interested in him.
给我站住
Stand!
再联络不上就进发G4
if there is no more response, we go to G4.