That\'s kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning就是像这样, 你本来可以把溺水中的我救起
Now it\'s too late - I\'m on a 1000 downers now, I\'m drowsy现在太迟了-我现在吃下了一千颗镇定剂, 我昏昏欲睡
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call我全部所想要的只是一个随意的信或电话
I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall我希望你知道我撕下了所有墙上关於你的照片
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it我爱你Slm, 我们原本可以聚在一起的, 想想吧!
You ruined it now, I hope you can\'t sleep and you dream about it现在是你毁了这一切, 我希望你无法睡着而且梦见关於这一切的事
And when you dream I hope you can\'t sleep and you SCREAM about it而当你梦到的时候我希望你睡不着然后你因为这一切尖叫
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can\'t BREATHE without me我希望你的意识吃了你然后你因为没有我而无法呼吸
See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I\'m tryin to talk!看吧~Slim;(尖叫) 闭嘴贱货! 我在试着说话呢!
Hey Slim, that\'s my girlfriend screamin in the trunk嗨~Slim, 这是我女朋友在卡车里尖叫着
but I didn\'t slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain\'t like you但是我并没有割他的喉咙, 我只是把她绑起来, 看~我才不像你
cause if she suffocates she\'ll suffer more, and then she\'ll die too因为假如她窒息了, 她将会吃更多苦头, 然后她也会死掉
Well, gotta go, I\'m almost at the bridge now嗯, 该走了, 我现在差不多在桥这边了
Oh shit, I forgot, how\'m I supposed to send this shit out?喔xxxx, 我忘了, 我该怎麽把这xxx寄出去啊?
My tea\'s gone cold, I\'m wondering why I got out of bed at all我的茶已经冷了而我疑惑着为什麽我...为什麽要起床
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can\'t see at all早晨的雨让我的窗户变的雾蒙蒙,我看不见任何东西
And even if I could it\'d all be grey, but your picture on my wall即时我能看到也是灰色的一片,但是你的照片在我墙上
It reminds me that it\'s not so bad它提醒着我, 一切并没有那麽糟糕
It\'s not so bad并没有那麽糟
Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy亲爱的史丹, 我一直有意快点写信给你, 但我之前很忙
You said your girlfriend\'s pregnant now, how far along is she?你说到你的女朋友现在已经怀孕了, 那多久以后要生?
Look, I\'m really flattered you would call your daughter that听着, 我是真的感到受宠若惊你给女儿取那个名字
and here\'s an autograph for your brother,而这里有个签名是给你弟弟的
I wrote it on the Starter cap我把它写在Starter的帽子上
I\'m sorry I didn\'t see you at the show, I musta missed you我很抱歉我没有在秀上看见你, 我一定是错过你了
Don\'t think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you不要想说我是xxx有意这样做为了要贬低你
But what\'s this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?但是这是什麽xxx的话你说你也喜欢割脕?
I say that shit just clownin dogg,我说这xxx只是小丑说的笑话
c\'mon - how fucked up is you?拜托, 你xxx搞什麽
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling你得到一些结论, 史丹, 我想你需要一些谘询辅导
to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some帮助你当你心情低落的时候远离撞墙这些疯事
And what\'s this shit about us meant to be together?还有什麽叫xxx关於我们注定该聚在一起?
That type of shit\'ll make me not want us to meet each other这种型的xxx将会让我不要彼此谁去见谁
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other我真的觉得你和你的女朋友需要彼此
or maybe you just need to treat her better或是也许你只需要对她好一点
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time我希望你要读这封信 我只希望这能及时到你手中
before you hurt yourself, I think that you\'ll be doin just fine在你伤害自己之前, 我觉得你将会做的很好
if you relax a little, I\'m glad I inspire you but Stan如果你放轻松一点, 我很开心我能启发你但是史丹
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan你为什麽如此疯狂? 试着了解, 我是真心的想要你当我的乐迷
I just don\'t want you to do some crazy shit我只是不想要你做这些疯狂的xxxx
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick我几个星期前在新闻上看见这个xxx然后让我感到恶心
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge不知哪个人喝醉了然后驾着车冲出桥面
and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid然后他的女友在车厢里, 然后她还怀着他的孩子
and in the car they found a tape, but they didn\'t say who it was to之后在车里面他们发现了一卷录音带, 但是他们没说那是谁的
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you总结想想看关於这些, 他的名字是...是你
Damn!该死
(END)完