首先要感谢字幕组,我觉得翻译得真的很好,所以我只是稍微改了个别字句。
另外,我觉得《基本演绎法》虽然情节编排上不如BBC版紧凑扣人心弦,但是在福尔摩斯人性的处理上,是非常出色的。把福尔摩斯的孤独刻画得入木三分。
附莫里亚蒂写给福的那封信。其实就是两颗孤独的心,一起探索,是否能信任对方,建立起有意义的连接。每次,听到莫里亚蒂的声音在最后响起的时候,总觉得很有感觉。
注意,两个人的通信里都出现了”diversion“这个词。
For a long time, I've suspected that connection with another person,
长久以来,我怀疑自己能否与他人建立关系。
Real connection, simply isn't possible.
亲密的连接,很显然不可能。
I am curious if you disagree.
我不知道你是否同意。
although I suspect you feel as I do in this,
尽管我认为在这件事上你我的感觉是一样的。
As you do in so many other things...
还有很多其他的事。
So tell me, is it possible to truly know another person?
是否可以真正了解一个人?
is it even a worthwile pursuit?
值得去了解一个人吗?
Yours is the only opinion I'll trust,
我只相信你,
the only point of view that holds even the faintest interest.
能给我不带有任何私利的意见。
I find my diversions, as I always do,
我和从前一样,能找到开心的事。
but the days are long in this gray place.
但在这个灰色地带,时间格外长。
I dearly hope you'll write soon.
我真心希望你能快点回信。
Ever yours,
你永远的
Jamie Moriaty
洁米 莫里亚蒂