【Loki’s Poem】
洛基的诗
【【【【请以一颗善良宽容的心看下去表太当真∑/·ω·\∑】】】】
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey, brother. Can you see my soul?
嘿,哥哥。你能看见我的灵魂吗?
I feel the skin below; my love is hidden inthe ice.
我感觉在我的肌肤之下,我的爱被藏在冰雪之中。
When winter comes,
当冬天来临,
To clean the white snow, I will touch yourgolden hair.
为了清理那洁白的雪,我会触摸你金色的头发。
Until I bury myself.
直到我埋葬我自己。
I heard the sound of our war.
我听见属于我们战争的声音。
How perfect! I couldn’t help laughing.
那么完美!让我忍不住大笑。
I want to taste the sweet of your blood.
我想尝尝你鲜血的甜美。
I want to become yours as a lover.
我想成为你的恋人。
But we are both brother and enemy for eachother.
但我们对彼此来说既是兄弟又是敌人。
My words like the honey, but sometimes likethe knife.
我的话语像蜂蜜,但有时又像刀子。
I hurt you, and save you.
我伤害你,又救了你。
Just because I love you.
只是因为我爱你。
Hey, brother. Can you see my soul?
嘿,哥哥。你能看见我的灵魂吗?
But you covered your eyes.
但你蒙蔽了你的双眼。
Even I died.
甚至我逝去。
END
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PS:在更改了初稿,动用了百度和谷歌翻译纠错后,这篇英文诗就诞生了(并不算)
也许会有语法错误,原谅卤煮我无能只能写到这个程度了。
所以请宽容看待,有错欢迎大家捉虫qvq
另,卤煮初三狗,要考试了,所以可能会很久才更新一次。
愿谅解qvq
就酱~