4月22日:
Have I told you lately that I love you?
我最近向你表白过我爱你吗?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
向你表白过没有人能取代你吗?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
给我的心灵注入喜悦,驱走哀伤
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.
抚平我的创痛,那全都是你
For the morning sun in all it's glory,
象沐浴在初升的霞光中
Meets the day with hope and comfort too,
迎来希望和欢欣的每一天
You fill my life with laughter, somehow you make it better,
你让我的生活充满欢笑,愈加完美
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.
抚平我的创痛,那全都是你
There's a love defined,
你诠释了爱的涵义
And its yours and its mine,
它属于我也属于你,
Like the sun.
就象普照的太阳
And at the end of the day,
在每天结束之际,
We should give thanks and pray,
我们应该感谢和祈祷
To the one, to the one.
为了爱,为了爱
oppa,想起你,会心痛,也会不自觉地微笑;
会不由自主地审视自己,会鞭策自己要永远努力上进,
会告诉自己要珍惜朋友,也会更细心的关心家人,
oppa,似乎已经说过一万次的话,还是想在心里说给你听。
have I lately told you I love you?
