你穿内裤了么?-You wearing any pants?
没~~~~-No~~~~
……好吧-OK.
&
(嘻嘻嘻嘻嘻嘻嘻-Laughting)
我们在白金汉宫哎~~很好。嗯哼~~我在努力克制偷烟灰缸的冲动 -At Buckingham Palace.Raight. Aah,aah,I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray.
我们来这里做什么?夏洛克,正经回答我 -What are we doing here? Sherlock,seriously,what?
我不知道-I don't know.
是来谒见女王吗?-Here to see the Queen?
很显然,你说对了-Oh,apprently,yes.
拜托你们俩一回,别这么幼稚好吗?-Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?
我们破案,我用博客纪录,他连内裤都忘穿了。还是别对我们抱太大期望了。-We solve crimes,I blog about it,and he forgets his pants.I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
迈克罗夫特,我手头还有案子。-I was in the middle of a case,Mycroft.
什么案子?驴友和发动机回火事件?我扫了一眼警方的报告,有点平淡无奇了吧?- What,the hiker and the backfire? I glanced at the police report,a bit obvious,surely?
显而易见。-Transparent.
那就别费神赶紧接下一个吧。-Time to move on then.
为毛?-What for?
为了你的客户。-Your client.
请问我的客户是?- And my client is…?
地位显赫,尊贵至极。而且我必须说明,名字完全保密。 -Illustrious,in the extreme. And remaining,I have to informe you,entirely,anonymous.
迈克罗夫特~~~- Mycroft~~~
哈利~~-Harry.
请允许我为舍弟的礼数不周代他道歉。-May I just apologise for the state of my little brother.
我想是因为他太忙了吧?- A full time occupation,I imagine.
这位想必是约翰.华生医生。前诺桑伯兰第五兵团成员?-And this must be Dr John Watson. Formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers?
正是,你好。-Hello,yes.
我的雇主是你博客的忠实读者。-My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog.
你的雇主?- Your employer?
对铝制拐杖的那一篇尤为喜爱。-Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch.
谢谢~~~~-Thank you~~~~
至于年轻的福尔摩斯先生,照片里的你看起来更高点。-And Mr Holmes the younger.You look taller in your photographs.
多亏了我有一件好大衣和一位矮个朋友。-I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.
迈克罗夫特,我不接匿名客户。我习惯案子一头是谜题,两头都是谜题就太麻烦了,再见(早安)~~- Mycroft,I don't do anonymous clients. I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases,both ends is too much works. Good morning.
此案事关国家,成熟点!-This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
放开我的床单!-Get off my sheet!
不然呢?-Or what?
不然我就这样走出去。-Or I'll just walk away.
随你的便~~-I'll let you~~
先生们,拜托……别在这儿吵。-Boys,please…not here.
我的客户到—底—是—谁?!- Who-is-my-client?!
看看你站的地方,演绎推理一下——你受雇于全国地位最高的人,所以拜托!快把衣服穿上!-Take a look at where you're standing,and make a deduction.You are been engaged by the highest in the land,now for God's sake! Put your clothes on!
&
…………
