
请记住我,当我离去时
Gone far away into the silent land;
我去到那遥远静谧的土地
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
那是你再不能牵住我的手
Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
而我也再不能欲去还留
Remember me when no more day by day
请记住我,当你再也不能日复一日
You tell me of our future that you planned:
向我诉说着对未来的向往
Only remember me ; you understand
只要你还记住我,你明白的
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
到那时再相劝或祈祷已然迟矣
Yet if you should forget me for a while
但如果你暂时将我遗忘
And afterwards remember , do not grieve:
而后又忆起,请不要忧伤
For if darkness and corruption leave
因为那黑暗和腐朽之乡
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
倘若能留下些许我过去的思想
Better by far you should forget and smile
我宁愿你能将我微笑地忘记
Than that you should remember and be sad.
也远远胜似你把我悲伤地记起
诗的内容0.0 看的时候顿时觉得美腻了!
