记忆国吧 关注:13贴子:783

【小时光】诗歌★看不见的地方,触不到的情

只看楼主收藏回复

一楼度娘~
话说,这诗歌是勃朗宁夫人写的。那浓烈的爱意,我滴大爱~


1楼2011-05-29 20:39回复
    在我们看不见的地方,有着触不到的情


    2楼2011-05-29 20:40
    回复
      2025-08-21 22:21:38
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
      【不是死,是爱
         Not Death, but love】
      我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:
      I thought once how Theocritus had sung
      年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中
      Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,
      翩然降临,各自带一份礼物
      Who each one in a gracious hand appears
      分送给世人--年老或是年少。
      To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:
      当我这么想,感叹着诗人的古调,
      And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,
      穿过我泪眼所逐渐展开的幻觉,
      I saw, in gradual vision through my tears,
      我看见,那欢乐的岁月、哀伤的岁月--
      The sweet, sad years, the melancholy years,
      我自己的年华,把一片片黑影接连着
      Those of my own life, who by turns had flung
      掠过我的身。紧接着,我就觉察
      A shadow across me. Straightway I was 'ware,
      (我哭了)我背后正有个神秘的黑影
      So weeping, how a mystic Shape did move
      在移动,而且一把揪住了我的发,
      Behind me, and drew me backward by the hair;
      往后拉,还有一声吆喝(我只是在挣扎):
      And a voice said in mastery, while I strove, --
      “这回是谁逮住了你?猜!”“死,”我答话。
      `Guess now who holds thee?' -- `Death.' I said. But, there
      听哪,那银铃似的回音:“不是死,是爱!”
      The silver answer rang, -- `Not Death, but love.'
      


      3楼2011-05-29 20:43
      回复
        【我的,卑微
           My,base and low】
        你那样慷慨豪爽的施主呀,你把
        What can I give thee back, O liberal
        你心坎里金碧辉煌的宝藏、
        And Princely giver, who hast brought the gold
        原封地掏出来,只往我墙外推,
        And purple of thine heart, unstained, untold,
        任凭象我这样的人去拣起,还是
        And laid them on the outside of the wall
        把这罕见的舍施丢下;教我拿什么
        For such as I to take or leave withal,
        来作为你应得的报答?请不要
        In unexpected largesse? am I cold,
        说我太冷漠、太寡恩,你那许多
        Ungrateful, that for these most manifold
        重重叠叠的深情厚意,我却
        High gifts, I render nothing back at all?
        没有一些儿回敬;不,并不是
        Not so; not cold, -- but very poor instead.
        冷漠无情,实在我太寒伧。你问
        Ask God who knows. For frequent tears have run
        上帝就明白。那连绵的泪雨冲尽了
        The colours from my life, and left so dead
        我生命的光彩,只剩一片死沉沉的
        And pale a stuff, it were not fitly done
        苍白,不配给你当偎依的枕头。
        To give the same as pillow to thy head.
        走吧!尽把它踏在脚下,作垫石。
        Go further! let it serve to trample on.
        


        4楼2011-05-29 20:44
        回复
          【给你我的,不要你的
             For you I, do not want you】
          我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?
          Can it be right to give what I can give?
          该不该让你紧挨著我,承受
          To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears
          我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,
          As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years
          在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而
          Re-sighing on my lips renunciative
          浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄,
          Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live
          也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕
          For all thy adjurations? O my fears,
          这并不应该!我俩是不相称的
          That this can scarce be right! We are not peers
          一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认,
          So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve,
          我也伤心,象我这样的施主
          That givers of such gifts as mine are, must
          只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让
          Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas!
          我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍,
          I will not soil thy purple with my dust,
          叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯!
          Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass,
          我什么爱也不给,因为什么都不该给。
          Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust.
          爱呀,让我只爱著你,就算数了吧!
          Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass.
          


          5楼2011-05-29 20:45
          回复
            【两个人,两个方向
               Two people, two directions】
            请不要这样指责我:我在你面前
            Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear
            露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;
            Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;
            你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,
            For we too look two ways, and can not shine
            那普照的阳光照不到两人的前额。
            With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.
            你看着我,心中没半点儿不实,
            On me thou lookest with no doubting care,
            象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;
            As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --
            哀怨把我密封在圣洁的爱情中,
            Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,
            想张开双翼,扑向外面的空间、
            And to spread wing and fly in the outer air
            是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心
            Were most impossible failure, if I strove
            追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,
            To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --
            我看见了爱,还看到了爱的结局,
            Beholding, besides love, the end of love,
            听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!
            Hearing oblivion beyond memory!
            就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,
            As one who sits and gazes from above,
            只见滚滚的浪涛尽向大海里流。
            Over the rivers of the bitter sea.
            


            6楼2011-05-29 20:47
            回复
              【我的,爱
                 My ,love】
              说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的爱吧,
              Indeed this very love which is my boast,
              当它从胸房涌上眉梢,给我加上
              And which, when rising up from breast to brow,
              一顶皇冠--那一颗巨大的红宝石,
              Doth crown me with a ruby large enow             
              光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城。。。。。。
              To draw men's eyes and prove the inner cost, ...
              就算我这全部的、最高成就的爱吧,
              This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost,
              我也不懂得怎样去爱,要不是你
              I should not love withal, unless that thou   
              先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--
              Hadst set me an example, shown me how,
              当你恳切的目光第一次对上了
              When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed
              我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,      
              And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak
              即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。
              Of love even, as a good thing of my own.
              是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中
              Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak
              抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在
              And placed by thee on a golden throne, --
              你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为
              And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)
              紧挨着你--我唯一爱慕的人
              Is by thee only, whom I love alone.
              


              7楼2011-05-29 20:47
              回复



                8楼2011-05-29 20:48
                回复
                  2025-08-21 22:15:38
                  广告
                  不感兴趣
                  开通SVIP免广告

                     不是爱,是死。啧啧。


                  9楼2011-05-30 17:57
                  回复
                    这么好的诗歌~~~~~~~~


                    10楼2011-05-30 19:55
                    回复

                      恩。很美。


                      11楼2011-06-01 13:23
                      回复
                        知道网球王子不?我看网球王子的BG文的,上面有这个的~!~~当是就看激动了!!!大爱手冢!!!!!


                        12楼2011-06-01 13:26
                        回复
                          网王是我大爱的动漫啊啊啊啊啊~~~简直就是要迷死了。
                          啊对了有才姐我企鹅号:942881513


                          13楼2011-06-01 13:27
                          回复
                            啊啊~~~~~我也大爱啊!!!!!你最爱哪个王子?


                            14楼2011-06-01 13:32
                            回复
                              2025-08-21 22:09:38
                              广告
                              不感兴趣
                              开通SVIP免广告

                              我都爱啊。。。
                              我爱迹部爱龙马爱不二爱手冢爱幸村爱忍足爱切原……
                              有才姐手心手背都是肉我都爱的。


                              15楼2011-06-01 13:39
                              回复